Terms & Conditions
- Charter rates in Euro referring to weekly (7nights/6days) charter period, including:
Current VAT 12% (50% discounted rate on the full 24% VAT rate applicable on long range cruises), Amenities and necessities in every bedroom, bed sheets & towels, beach towels are included (one set per person), blankets, first fill for outboard engine, First and last night port fee in DIONI’s base, use of yacht with her equipment.
With our compliments:
In every bedroom amenities in a package of 100ml (shampoo, hair conditioner, shower gel and body cream) based on extra virgin olive oil and greek herbs and necessities (toothbrushes- toothpaste, shaver, cotton swabs, bath sponge made from leafy, sewing kit e.c.)
Spices with greek herbs, olive oil, balsamico.
Variety of coffee capsules for our nespresso machine, and tea bags with different herbs.
Εvery cabin includes:
1 set of sheets 2,40×2,80 – 1 summer blanket,
2 pillows with hygenic fabric,
2 beach towels
2 hand towels, 2 face towels, 2 bath towels
& a bathmat
-All linens are from fine cotton 100%.
-All towels are fine cotton 100% 600 GSM.
-Kitchen towels and tablecloth are included.
- Dioni’s Equipment
VHF, CD Player, GPS, Autopilot, smart TV, Echo sounder, Speedometer, tender boat with outboard engine 10hp, Warm water supply, Bimini/tent and shaders in outdoor and indoor salon,) three fridges, 600 lit water tank, 600 lit fuel tank, tender boat 3,10m, wireless anchor chain counter, Air co in salon and bedrooms, Generator, Inverter
Kitchen equipment: plates large and small, forks,knives,spoons,assorted knives,cooking utensils,water and wine glasses,bowls large/small,pots and pans, cups regullar/espresso, filter coffee maker, nespresso machine,toaster,water boiler, juice maker, wine opener.
Safety: EPIRB, Emergency Signals Table & signals,3 Fire extinguishers, First aid kit, Flares, Fog horn, 12 Life jackets, Life raft, Radar reflector, Binocular, Maps & map tools, Tender repair kit, Spare emergency parts, Safety belts, Skippers knife, Spare anchor/chain & floating anchor, Chain cutters, Tool box, Torch light, Wire cutter
– Equipment confirmed upon inquiry by Mediterra Yachts Offer Statement, for detailed specification for the yacht refer to www.mediterrayachts.com –
- Charter rates do not include:
-Fuel & water consumption, crew (i.e. skipper / hostess), berthing fees, provisioning, transfers, Charterer’s expenses & extras.
Provisions: Food & Drink provisioning can be arranged for Charterer in advance. Provisions are delivered to yacht only after she has been handed over (check-in complete).
–Travel services: Airport welcome, transfers, etc. can be arranged upon request.
- Embarkation: Charter period start date from 17h00
Disembarkation: Charter period end date by 09h00
Return to Base – Compulsory: return to base the evening before disembarkation, at 18h00 the latest. Check in/out procedures time is considered to be part of the charter period.
- Charter Base is in marina Preveza and Cleopatra Marina.
- Discounts: 2 weeks charter: 5%; 3 weeks charter: 10%; 4 weeks charter 15%; Early booking till 10/01: 10% (July & August are not included); Boat show: 5%; Repeat Mediterra Yachts Customers 5%; Maximum discount: 15%
- Compulsory per charter: not commissionable & payable directly by Charterer in cash at base, prior to embarkation – 350€ end of charter cleaning
- Options: Crew services arrangements*:
Skipper and/or Hostess can be locally arranged with freelance providers, subject to independent hire.
Skipper: 200€ per day plus provisioning – Payable to skipper by cash on embarkation
Hostess/Cook: 180€ per day, plus provisioning – Payable to hostess by cash on embarkation
Security Deposit: 3.500€. Charterer will provide at Base before embarkation a Security Deposit -pay